Among all the difficulties and challenges that the oil and gas industry is facing right now, the most important problem yet to solve is the low oil price situation. In order to sustain commercial operation for both conventional and unconventional resources, the most powerful weapon is the innovation and breakthrough of technology.
“ECF2022 7th Oil & Gas Tech Innovation Award” is going to be held during ECF2022 12th Asia-Pacific Shale & Unconventional Resources Summit jointly by the Coordinating Committee for Geoscience Programmes in East and Southeast Asia and Shanghai United Institute for Unconventional Resources.
The Award included 5 nominations for
Environment & Energy Conservation
Stimulation & EOR Technology
Cost Reduction & Efficiency Technology
Exploration & Production Technology
Digital & Intelligent Technology
Terms of Nomination:
1. The Subject must be innovative within recent 1-3 years.
2. The Subject must be adapted to oil and gas market at an international leading level.
3. The Subject shall be a positive motivation for the development of oil and gas market with broad application and economic value including but not limited to: improving performance, reducing cost, increasing profitability, promoting environment and sustainability, etc.
Phase I: Award Nomination (Deadline: Aug 31, 2022)
Phase II: Evaluation & Assessment (Sep 1, 2022 – Sept 15, 2022)
Phase III: Awarding Ceremony & Exhibit (Oct 19-21, 2022）
How to Nominate:
1. Contact us at (86)-21-54383583 or (86) 18917978976 or send your nomination information to ecf@energychinaforum.
2. Register on ECF2022Website:
3. Register and click "Award Nomination" to upload your award nomination online.