Energy China Forum 2022
12th Asia-Pacific Shale & Unconventional Resrouces Summit
The Whole Shale Industry Chain Meets at ECF2022 in Shanghai, China
More Features about ECF2022
Attend the Premier Shale & Unconventional Resources Event in China
Starting in 2011, Energy China Forum has held the Asia-Pacific Shale & Unconventional Resources Summit every October in Shanghai, which has become the most active and important event for professionals of the unconventional industry.
ECF2022 will highlight how the shale & unconventional resources industry continue to thrive as it ensures national energy security and transitions into a lower carbon world.
In ECF2022 Summit period, Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Sub-Forum will be held on Oct 20, 2022 whole day. (More about Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Sub-Forum, pls visit: http://en.energychinaforum.com/meeting/detail/272.html )
Golden Age of China Shale Oil & Gas has arrived
China market demands more advanced technologies, equipment and services for the rapid, efficient and large-scale development of unconventional resources. Green & low-carbon development technologies and services have immeasurable market prospects.
Opportunities for Global Players in China
China is the world’s second-largest economy and the world’s biggest consumer of energy.
You can learn more about the current situation of China shale gas and other oil and gas industry from ECF2022:
1. Redefine strategic position is the most important measure for Chinese oil and gas companies to reduce cost
2. Due to the low price, energy companies of China is positively seeking new M&A opportunities in industry
3. Cost control and efficiency is considered top priority for Chinese oil & gas players
4. Cost pressures are driving more industry collaboration in China
5. Digitalization will be a major focus for China oil and gas R&D as a path to improved profitability and reduced risk
6. China energy industry operators will seek to achieve greater standardization of tools and processes such as joint industry projects (JIV) and global standardization in deliveries
What to Get from ECF2022？
1.Market Information – Acquiring Latest Market, Technology and Business Opportunities and Networking with Competitors and Clients
2.Policy, Trend and Leading Technology – Leaning from Government and Industry Speakers for Policy, Market and Technology Orientations
3.Business Partnering and Project Matchmaking
4.To Learn Both Market 101 and Advanced Business Strategy in China Oil & Gas
5.Face To Face Communication with Chinese Partners as well as Global Investors
In addition to several keynote presentations, various technical and public affairs related topics will be explored in daily educational sessions.
Presentations of selected emerging technologies that will create value, reduce costs and/or generate competitive advantage to address oil & gas industry challenges and support science-based technologies and decisions for the benefit of all stakeholders.
ECF2022 7th Oil & Gas Tech Innovation Award is going to be held to celebrate the industry’s best innovative practices and performances and to recognize and honor the excellent efforts and accomplishments of the oil and gas technology innovation.
The Award included 5 nominations for Environment & Energy Conservation, Stimulation & EOR Technology, Cost Reduction & Efficiency Enhancement Technology, Exploration & Production Technology, and Digital & Intelligent Technology.
Business Matchmaking & Project Presentations
Featured project panel for presentations and matchmaking opportunities will be held during ECF2022. ECF will invite global guests and companies with their energy project and business proposals covering whole industry chain to share and network with ECF2022 delegates. ECF also provides further matchmaking and project consulting services.
Numerous opportunities to connect with industry colleagues and to build new business relationships
MAIN TOPIC of ECF2022 (OCT 19-21, 2022)
Public Affairs1. Top View: China’s 14th Five Year Plan for Energy, Oil and Gas and Future Policy Design
2. Shale & Unconventional Resources Development Strategy under “Carbon Peak” & “Carbon Neutrality” Policy
3. New Policies for Private Enterprises and Global Players to Invest in China's Shale Industry and Upstream Industries
4. Case Studies : Private Enterprises and Global Players in China's shale and Unconventional Resrouces Industry
5. Shale Oil & Gas Update in North America and Opportunity for China
6. Unconventional Oil and Gas Development and Demand in East and Southeast Asia
Shale Industry Chain1. New Technologies for Shale （Tight) Oil & Gas Resource Assessment and Reservoir Exploration
2. Practices and Challenges of Integrated Shale (Tight) Oil& Gas Services
3. Drilling and Completions Technology Innovations
4. Digital Energy: Smart Fracturing System and Method Smart Drilling Technologies and Digitize Oil Field Operations
5. Green, low-carbon and Environmental-friendly Technology of Shale (Tight) Oil and Gas
6. New Technology & Equipment for Reservoir Development & Production Enhancement
7. Application of CCS/CCUS Technology in Oil and Gas Fields and Enhanced Oil Recovery, Reservoir Monitoring and Risk Assessment Technology, Case Studies
8. The Best Practices for Transporting, Storing, and Disposing Fracking Waste & Recycling Technology
9. New Technology and High-efficiency Equipment for Hydraulic Fracturings
10. Environmental-friendly Oilfield Chemical Applications in Drilling Completion & Fracturings
11. New Application of Oil & Gas Field Technology in Geothermal Energy, Energy Storage and Other New Energy Markets
Please contact the organizing committee Call: (86) -21-54383583 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Event Information:
Please browse our website for more event introduction and updates at http://2022.EnergyChinaForum.com