Energy China Forum 2023
13th Asia-Pacific Shale & Unconventional Resrouces Summit
The Whole Shale Industry Chain Meets at ECF2023 in Shanghai, China
More Features about ECF2023
Attend the Premier Shale & Unconventional Resources Event in China
Starting in 2011, Energy China Forum has held the Asia-Pacific Shale & Unconventional Resources Summit every October in Shanghai, which has become the most active and important event for professionals of the unconventional industry.
ECF2023 Summit provides a platform for global industry leaders to exchange ideas, explore new business opportunities, and address the challenges facing the industry.
In ECF2023 Summit period, Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Sub-Forum will be held on Oct 19, 2023 whole day. (More about Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Sub-Forum, pls visit: http://en.energychinaforum.com/meeting/detail/272.html )
New Opportunities : China‘s Growing Shale Market
CNPC’s newly added crude oil production and 30% of newly added natural gas production came from shale resources. ECF2023 presents an exceptional opportunity for international companies to explore business opportunities and collaborate with Chinese companies in the shale and unconventional resources market.
Opportunities for Global Players in China
China is the world’s second-largest economy and the world’s biggest consumer of energy.
You can learn more about the current situation of China shale gas and other oil and gas industry from ECF2023:
1. Redefine strategic position is the most important measure for Chinese oil and gas companies to reduce cost
2. Due to the low price, energy companies of China is positively seeking new M&A opportunities in industry
3. Cost control and efficiency is considered top priority for Chinese oil & gas players
4. Cost pressures are driving more industry collaboration in China
5. Digitalization will be a major focus for China oil and gas R&D as a path to improved profitability and reduced risk
6. China energy industry operators will seek to achieve greater standardization of tools and processes such as joint industry projects (JIV) and global standardization in deliveries
What to Get from ECF2023？
1.Market Information – Acquiring Latest Market, Technology and Business Opportunities and Networking with Competitors and Clients
2.Policy, Trend and Leading Technology – Leaning from Government and Industry Speakers for Policy, Market and Technology Orientations
3.Business Partnering and Project Matchmaking
4.To Learn Both Market 101 and Advanced Business Strategy in China Oil & Gas
5.Face To Face Communication with Chinese Partners as well as Global Investors
In addition to several keynote presentations, various technical and public affairs related topics will be explored in daily educational sessions.
Presentations of selected emerging technologies that will create value, reduce costs and/or generate competitive advantage to address oil & gas industry challenges and support science-based technologies and decisions for the benefit of all stakeholders.
ECF2022 7th Oil & Gas Tech Innovation Award is going to be held to celebrate the industry’s best innovative practices and performances and to recognize and honor the excellent efforts and accomplishments of the oil and gas technology innovation.
The Award included 5 nominations for Environment & Energy Conservation, Stimulation & EOR Technology, Cost Reduction & Efficiency Enhancement Technology, Exploration & Production Technology, and Digital & Intelligent Technology.
Business Matchmaking & Project Presentations
Featured project panel for presentations and matchmaking opportunities will be held during ECF2023. ECF will invite global guests and companies with their energy project and business proposals covering whole industry chain to share and network with ECF2023 delegates. ECF also provides further matchmaking and project consulting services.
Numerous opportunities to connect with industry colleagues and to build new business relationships
MAIN TOPIC of ECF2023 (OCT 18-20, 2023)
1. Energy Reform and Policy for Unconventional Oil & Gas in China
2. New developments and challenges in shale and unconventional resources in the context of a diversified energy supply and the convergence of old and new energy sources
3. New Technologies for Shale （Tight) Oil & Gas Resource Assessment and Reservoir Exploration
4. Case Studies : Private Enterprises and Global Players in China's shale and Unconventional Resrouces Industry
5. SPractices and Challenges of Integrated Shale (Tight) Oil& Gas Services
6. Unconventional Oil and Gas Development and Demand in East and Southeast Asia7. Drilling and Completions Technology Innovations
8. Digital Energy: Smart Fracturing System and Method Smart Drilling Technologies and Digitize Oil Field Operations
9. Latest progress and economic viability of CO2 EOR and CCS/CCUS technology
10. Water treatment, hazardous waste treatment, and resource utilization technologies in shale oil and gas operations
11. Alternative energy solutions and operating models such as "electricity instead of oil" and "gas instead of oil" in shale oil and gas operations
12. Strategies to increase efficiency and reduce costs in shale oil and gas exploration and development
Please contact the organizing committee Call: (86) -21-54383583 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Event Information:
Please browse our website for more event introduction and updates at http://2023.EnergyChinaForum.com